NSP Files?

9 replies [Last post]
Joools

i have got a nsp file off of my ipod touch using nanosync, its now in my files on my computer, however, when i click it i expect it to open on nanostudio but instead it just opens a new nanostudio project with nothing in it? how do i open and nsp file into nanostudio computer version?

Cpu Red

Yea it's a tad tricky just double click on your nsp and NS opens right ? Then you click the green check mark, this imports your song but you still have to go to manage: load and load your file and it should decompress and voila youre rocking.

Joools

where is this green check mark? when i click on my nsp file i get taken to an empty trg bank? thanks for replying

Cpu Red

Empty trg bank? That's weird. Anyways just open NS on your comp then go to manage: project: load, then click explorer and and find the nsp file on your comp click it open and it should bring you to a screen that has the nap name highlighted in blue with a keyboard. Click the green check mark at the lower right side of the virtual keyboard, this will copy the nsp to nanostudio. Then you can go back to the load project page and it should be there (orange icon .nsp file) select project and click load. Then it should unzip everything for you and open your project. If this doesn't work, take some screen shots of what you're doing and give me a step by step rundown of how you're doing it.

Cpu Red

Basically after you click the nsp the first time and you think you've loaded your project, you haven't. All you've done is copy the nsp into NS. It then sends you back to whatever project you had open last in NS. Go load it up again inside NS and it should unpack and open.

Joools

ok when i click explorer and click on my nsp file it takes me to my current project, im not sure what to do after that im afraid

syrupcore

(I left instructions in the other thread you started.)

Cpu Red

Just go and load the project after that. I'd totally make you a quick video but I don't want to eat up a lot of data on my phone loading it on here.

Joools

theres nothing new in my load folder :( somethin must be wrong

Cpu Red

I emailed you my phone number. You can FaceTime me if you want me to walk you through it.