Vista and NanoSync

2 replies [Last post]
bdspvl

Hello,
I have Nano Studio and Nano Sync running on Vista Ultimate. I've tried everything to see if it works, but no success. Does anybody have a step by step process? I am also running NanoStudio on my iPhone4s and it works great! Maybe you need to add email to send the program files from the iphone to NanoStudio on the desktop so I can transfer them. Also is there going to be a 16 track upgrade for the PC like on the iPhone? And is it possible to add channels to the Global C bank presets. I was making modifications on a built in preset and didn't know if you can save it.

Thanks for a great program!
Barry

lycasbeest

Nano synching is the best. It may sound very unfamiliar, but believe me, if you know what it is, it will not sound foreign. - Eric Ludy

Stiksi

"Does anybody have a step by step process?"

Yes, there is a manual if you look at the links at the top left corner: "Nanostudio resources / FAQ"

"Maybe you need to add email to send the program files from the iphone to NanoStudio on the desktop so I can transfer them."

You can export your projects as NSP:s and email those. Instructions are in the manual.

"Also is there going to be a 16 track upgrade for the PC like on the iPhone?"

The desktop version has all features unlocked. Just add device channels as you see fit.

"And is it possible to add channels to the Global C bank presets. I was making modifications on a built in preset and didn't know if you can save it."

This I don't understand. Add channels to a preset? Yes, you can save presets.

Your questions are on a very basic level, which tells me you are perhaps not yet very experienced with DAWs or you are not accustomed to the type of DAW Nanostudio represents, but don't be afraid of the manual, it really is mostly very well written and helpful. Also, the FAQ does have step-by-step instructions for many commonly asked workflow questions.