Question

5 replies [Last post]
kei

Ive just started to use nanostudio
I have 2 questions

1. is it possible to expand to 16 instrumentals track for my PC's nanostudio?

2. i cant sync with my iphone's nanostudio when i use nanosync, how can i solve that?

syrupcore

Hi

1) I thought that was the default. Sure you have the latest download?

2) more detail would help. What steps are you taking and when does it stop doing what you expect it to?

Stiksi

1. If you haven't already, check out the manual on how to add instruments. When you create a new project, the default template gives you 6 instruments but you can add more up to 15. Basically you go to the main menu and click and hold an empty instrument slot.

You can find a link to the manual at the Nanostudio resources/FAQ at the top left of this page.

2. This question needs more information.

kei

1) Now I got it. it was my fault I missed it thanks so much

2) theres no any details. I confirmed IP was same and then just pushed sync but it didnt work :(

syrupcore

You don't see your phone/ipad in the list after pressing 'connect' in nanosync and instead have to put the IP address in manually, correct?

After you've entered your IP address, you click 'OK' in Nanosync and then what happens? you get an error? What's the error?

Have you enabled syncing on your phone/ipad under Main Menu -> Manage -> NanoSync -> Enable?

There are details! Share 'em.

tom_tm

Try turning off your wi-fi modem. Then turn it back on again. Wait a min, then try again.