Audiobus

72 replies [Last post]
syrupcore

@Qb... I do. Plenty do. But, importantly, it's advertised as working in harmony with the iOS version and this forum has seen a grip of support requests because of incompatibilities in the past. I can totally understand waiting - I can't understand telling any of us about it though!

I think visibility in the Mac app store is a great idea and it certainly makes downloading it easy but if the principle app is on iOS and the Mac app store is in the way I say fuck it.

dendy

f*cking apple, still makes trouble for developers ...

Bezbass

Does this mean you are scrapping the ios audiobus idea? I'd been holding out from buying drum jam as a cheap way to get quick beats and an alternative for synths. Would rather nanostudio . I keep checking here every day but if you are no longer going to integrate audiobus then please let us know. Would rather get it out of my head and look at my other options. Love nanostudio but it just takes time importing and exporting.

iammane

It's still going to happen, Blip is having problems with the OS X approval. They have to be available at the same time though since project properties changed (per previous note, or note from somewhere else?)

tom_tm

Do you reckon this is the work of a real person or an Apple code bot?

I say fuck it Matt. Offer it like you used to, on your site. I'm always getting update alerts for apps that have already been updated. Nanostudio for OhSex is always showing as needing an update. All the files linking to it are still all hidden deep in the library, on not in the documents folder. It really annoys me.

Stiksi

I was all for the app store version but mainly because it was an incentive to have better support and a more desktoppy UI (like space for play) for a paid desktop version. Now that Blip gave us all those things and isnstill not charging anything for it, I agree with Tom. The Mac app store has grown into another iTunes - a barely working slap-dash heap of garbage. Ditch it and go back to web page distribution!

djazz

Just downloaded!! Will try a lot more later, but worked great w AudioShare! This is great for my workflow...it brings NanoStudio back to the center of my ios studio, which is where I want it to be.

Now, I wait anxiously for NanoStudio 2!!! Hoping for Audiotracks and a maybe a sample lab so I can shut down the other apps I'm using LOL. Nothing out there beats the workflow that Blip has designed in NanoStudio, IMHO.

Slam-Cut

Downloading now as I type this. Wow! 4 extra banks for Eden presets! That is a great unexpected feature!! Matt is Santa Claus!!

A huge "THANK YOU!" to Matt for making this update happen. It irked me to see the pressure and arm twisting that was being applied, and I hope it will not have put you too far off your plans for developing v 2.0.

Bezbass

Thank you so much. Used this with audiobus to reel out some 15 new tunes ( all only half done) but swift to get those ideas thrown together. The only thing stopping me now is battery life and creative spouts. Much love :)

l.b

Huge thanks Matt! I wasn't expecting this so soon... And 4 extra banks, ace! Lots of fun to be had this weekend.

B.Skaigh

Fun stuff to do with. NS and AB. Here's what the pinky Ponk preset sounds through AmpKit.

https://soundcloud.com/b-skaigh/song-1-m4a

dendy

after few tracks finished in Beatmaker2 (moved there just because of audiobuss), now when im again back in NS i'm again wondeting how great unique and intuitive NS is !!! I's still (at least for me) the best DAW on iOS platform !! Matt BIG thanks for Audiobus implementation, it's great to work again in musician's heaven application :-))