Audiobus

72 replies [Last post]
miguelmarcos

Superb! Thanks very much for making that decision.

atlatnessiti

Absolutely BRILLIANT news indeed. I'm sure this feature alone will rock the charts BIG time.
PS; Sorry Matt (again) for being such a pain in the butt before... :(

Mongomonkii

This is great news! I haven't had so much use of Audiobus before but it might change now and I really like the idea of having the option to use it. Virtual midi in and BF audio would be truly amazing since NS is a great companion for hardware synths and the routing back and forth tends to be a bit messy as it is now. Great work and thank you for NS, it's really an amazing piece of software.

MrFixxiT

Wow, nice job!

alphacat

I'm a little hung over. This makes me feel better.

l.b

Holy macaroni, tortellini, cannelloni! This is great news Blip. I'm soo looking forward to bg audio! And Audiobus too...

QbAnYtO

u forgot raviolis and strombolis, dude.

Niclas.tamas

Thank you soooooo sooooooo soooo much Matt.. BUT don't neglect your family over this!!!!!!!

But getting on the AudioBus will benefit you and the appastatic NanoStudio!!!!!! Greatest iOS DAW ever!!!!!! Soooooo looking forward to this!!!!! :-) :-)

And Alchemy promises AB on their next release which is within this time frame......

Cheers Matt and take good care of yourself and your family!!!!!

Sinapsya

Hi Matt, I have a question about Eden Synth:
Can load the Rex files??
I think it's cool for import an Arpeggio and have a bpm change for all songs....
What you think???

antrabbit

Brilliant news. Thanks Matt.

QbAnYtO

"Hi Matt, I have a question about Even Synth:
Can load the Rex files??
I think it's cool for import an Arpeggio and have a bpm change for all songs....
What you think???"

what's this "EVEN" synth you speak of???? :p

Sinapsya

sorry...it's my auto-fucking fro the iPhone.....I have change it now :-)

alphacat

"Auto-fucking fro" -

That's a typo that conjures up interesting mental images. :-o

noelleis

That's a rather hairy situation that I wouldn't care to get into. Not my style of business.

QbAnYtO

lmao auto correct can be racist at times to...

Bezbass

This is great news! For me music is a profession. Being able to use this with audiobus is something some people are arguing is not needed but for me, being able to record with this into cubasis and hopefully vice versa will simply make life easier than spending time importing, exporting. I sometimes have ideas all day long and being able to knock them out on the fly whilst I'm out and about, waiting backstage at gigs etc, will just mean I can plug in and play without the faffing. This will make my life simpler. Many thanks in advance. You're a star!

Bezbass

If you have another daw like cubasis you can go one into the other and then back again. Not too much faffing. Potentially unlimited possibilities .:)

ottoflood

Audiobus will solve all of my problems. I love the drums in nanostudio.

darwiniandude

Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

As an aside, I'm happy to pay whatever the price is for NanoStudio 2 when it does appear. $20 for the app with a $50 in app purchase for the pro edition? Insta-buy! Nano is a brilliant app, it feels like a really solid piece of dedicated hardware, but faster and more stable. Reminds me of the excitement of getting into a new workstation keyboard (eg Triton Pro) 13 years ago. Nano is more powerful.

All I'm hoping for NS2 is multisamples/keymap zones in Eden.

iammane

I think just being able to record via Audiobus to TRG pad will tide me over for now. I haven't been doing anything really because my next best option for recording via Audiobus is Garageband... which is all well and good but the UI is SO fickle, especially for punching in notes... ugghh...

If we could record to TRG it would solve two problems -
1) Audio recording to NS! Hell yeah!
2) My god awful timing when recording using Audiobus - can trim the recorded wave in NS! Hell yeah x 2

drelbs

Been away from these forums for some time, but I wanted to pop back in and thank you for integrating Audiobus!

nebyoolae

Audiobus support is coming? Wooooo!

Blip Interactive

Just an update on this. Apple have decided to fail the OS X version this time round on the basis of something that hasn't been changed since last time. I'm in the process of seeing what can be done about it, but if they continue to fail it then I'm going to pull it from the store and start distributing it from the website again. The OS X app store has been nothing but pain and my resources can be spent better elsewhere. Hopefully there will be news in the next couple of days.

syrupcore

Good for you. They gummed up the works last time if I recall. Seems like they would give priority to apps being simultaneously released on both stores but I reckon 'seems like' and 'apple' don't generally line up well.

QbAnYtO

why not just release the ios version already tho? just wondering....

DJ MKE

That's a bummer! Like Qbanyto said, just release the iOS version. We want to get our paws on it already!

Bezbass

Touché . I don't have a mac so ios version selfishly is all I need. If its ready then please get it out. Itching to have a play :)

Blip Interactive

The iOS version needed a project file format change. The releases must be synchronised otherwise projects saved in the iOS version cannot be loaded in the OS X version.

QbAnYtO

ppl actually do that? not trynna be an ass just saying. well maybe if they have a midi controller on desktop i suppose...

noelleis

Please distribute from the website. There are plenty of places that will host it for free.