Can't find Nanosync in Nanostudio

5 replies [Last post]
rawatson

I recently downloaded Nanostudio, as well as the concurrent Nanosync download. My problem is that Nanosync simply does not show up as a tab in "MANAGE," or anywhere else that I can seem to find in the Nanostudio program.

Where is it/what should I do?

syrupcore

It's a separate download from the blip interactive site's download page.

rawatson

I downloaded Nanosync, but I am still have the problem of there not being a tab/location for it in Nanostudio. When I open Nanosync (through the download) I get to the point where it looks to connect to a device. My computer/any devices aren't automatically recognized, which brings me to the option of manually entering in the IP address. I cannot do this because there is not a Nanosync page under Nanostudio MANAGE.

pablo64

Nanosync is a seperate program which is used to transfer files between your iDevice and your computer, it is not part of Nanostudio. I'm sure there is a user's guide somewhere on the website.

Zupi

Quite possibly you don't have or use an ipad, iPhone or ipod running the corresponding iOS nanostudio version. If that's the case then nanosync has no use for you as its sole purpose is to transfer files between one of those devices nanostudio version and your home computer. ;)

Blip Interactive

Hi. As Zupi has kindly pointed out, the free Desktop version of NanoStudio doesn't have a NanoSync tab because NanoSync is only necessary for file transfer on iOS devices.

As an aside, the desktop version used to have a NanoSync tab whose purpose was to display some text explaining exactly this, but Apple made me remove it. Fools.