Some samples for Eden

33 replies [Last post]
reusenoise

Hi,I just upload some samples for Eden synth,they are a cut down version of my personal Wusikstation library.
The root note is C4.These is the download link http://www.sendspace.com/file/bj346f

Enjoy

cyberheater

Thanks. Much appreciated.

We should (as a group) put together a sound sample repository for Eden. Make it a group effort.
I'm a tad busy right now but will upload a few samples next week.

jbonnell4394

Thanks for the samples they sound great... :-)

Geo

How do you load them in to Eden? ...sorry if this is a stupid question folks..

reusenoise

You have to use nanosync,don't load then in the eden factory preset,make a new folder like persona eden or my samples,when you load eden synt,go to waveform selector and switch to sample,here you can upload your samples

Geo

Thats great thanks guys! I got them working. sound sweet!! lets see some more posted up! :)

reusenoise

I think we can use these post to put link to Nanostudio related samples,you can use something like Rapidshre,Dropbox or similar and post the link in these Thread.

Geo

Or get Blip to spend some of his winnings... errr earnings! on a nanostudio ftp repository for forum members to upload to :)

reusenoise

Ftp repo will be the best,but I don't know how many bandwith Blip have,and many download can put ofline his site,and we don't want these...........

Blip Interactive

This might be possible, I'll see if I can get some time to check it out at some point.

Geo

Good stuff! something else to look into after your holiday! haha

reusenoise

F....G SPAMMERS

Blip Interactive

Yes at the risk of losing some professionalism, they're a total bunch of cocks. First I started off with just email verification for new users, then I added a simple maths test, then I escalated it to one of those captcha images. Next it'll be time to break out the heavy spam filtering tools and a f**koff gun. It's a shame because I'm sure everyone here is utterly desperate for ripoff Nike Air and Christian Dior.

jbonnell4394

lmao... Blip your a RIOT !!! LOL

Batninja

Forum Spam
I stated a web site for a camping caravan site on the Isle of Wight 10 years ago and deployed a forum for visitors to comment on the holiday and experience. It only took a year for spam to rise to the point where I had to check the forum everyday to remove it and in the end had to delete the forum completely. Same thing with a sailing club website. Its a pity and in fact I think its only a small number (comparatively!) of internet users with automated software.

reusenoise

Halloween gift for you,free vinyl drum kit vol.2
more details on my blog http://reusenoise.wordpress.com

formal

Thanks for the sample pack! I luvs me sum crunchy vinyl vintage drums. Good job also on keeping them nice and short and not leaving a bunch of 'air' in the chops.

Too lazy to check so I'll ask, but are these mono or stereo samples?

reusenoise

Free samples again
Take a 808 recorded throught a tape deck,adding vinyl noise and you have these stunning groove collection,85,98,110 BPM, 1 bar and 4 bars grooves,with and without kick and kick only grooves,there are 123 grooves in total,24 bit wav and aiff samples carefully looped.

File size 150Mb wav zip,76Mb aif zip

As usual go to my blog to download http://www.reusenoise.wordpress.com

djsys

Nice! If you want to download more samples https://www.lucidsamples.com/14-free-sample-packs

nano

so quiet here ..

.. everybody is trimming samples to be " ns2 ready "

http://soho.43936.n8.nabble.com/style-tp274p290.html

.. so , start me up ;)

Slam-Cut

Samples...? I’m not much into loops, but now that Obsidian will be able to handle multi-sampling, I think I might try some multi-sampled synths, just for the heck of it. I will buy some from LucidSamples as soon as there is a new thread started about LucidSamples. I won’t buy any if djsys doesn’t come back to this thread to read this post. This thread died 6 1/2 years ago. If you are going to bring zombie threads back to life you have a responsibility to check in on them, from time to time...

nano

lowkey key key key rootkey key key highkey

Slam-Cut

I wonder what the standard is for acoustic instruments like violins...? I would guess every third would sound realistic. For most synth sounds, maybe just every octave...? Every C from C0-C6 sould be a good start. In retrospect, there were some nice patches made with just one sample in Eden, although the range was often limited. I bet we get spoiled with Obsidian really quickly and begin to make comments like “I could never go back to making patches with just one sample! Hrumpf!”
It will be nice to be so spoiled.

nano

Slam-Cut

“..”
Wha...? Are you puzzled nano? I was referring to the number of samples required for a sample-based instrument to sound good (which is admittidly very subjective). Obsidian’s early feature set sounds quite impressive for creating some great sample-based presets.

Cinebient

For a good violin you need much more than one sample per note even.....:)

nano

preset names (sampler)

piano : 2o2x7
- 7 samples / 5 kps (35 keys)
lowkey key rootkey key highkey

synth : 6o5x5
- 5 samples / 12 kps (60 keys)
lowkey key key key key key rootkey key key key key highkey

violin : 3o2x6
- 6 samples / 6 kps (36 keys)
lowkey key key rootkey key highkey

kps - keys per sample
bpm - beats per minute
jpd - joints per day ;)

Stiksi

Sooo, articulations are on the wishlist then, Cinebient?

Cinebient

No....my wishlist is at the end. IOS isn´t going where i want it.
I mean Model D is just sounding awesome and i prefer it over all desktop Minimoog emulations. Then there is Zeeon.....that´s all i use on iOS at the moment. IOS 11 is unstable, unoptimized for audio and i lost NanoStudio.
IDAM (connection for midi and audio from iOS to mac) is buggy as well.
I guess that´s it.
I hoped for a Obsidian synth to play with but that seems some time away....maybe so far that i´m out anyway.
IOS is a dead end for me and it´s also not even cheaper anymore.
So, no wishlist. I´m still interested in NS2 (but also would MUCH prefer it on mac).
Otherwise there isn´t much to explore or enjoy anymore.

Slam-Cut

Cinebient is way beyond us with the Roli Seaboard and all its yummy MPE expressions, not to mention the various MAC AU synths & FX. Despite the faults of iOS, I think that we have more synth & FX options than ever before, and a big key is just a DAW to tie it all together. I think that NS2 will be that key for me. Hopefully NS2 will inspire people like Cinebient who are on the fence or maybe have already jumped over the fence to the dark side. MAC + AU must be an expensive way to go, but certainly there is raw power that makes up for the cost if you can afford it.

I hope that Obsidian will be MPE compliant or can become so with IAP. I have been eyeing those developments with a bit of jealousy. At some point I'll have to break down and get a Roli keyboard. They look awesome.

nano

midi keys (sampling)

download :

http://soho.43936.n8.nabble.com/download-tp277p291.html

transpose & bpm (length)

@

.. caustic is " huge "

better than spider solitaire ..

build your own synth model .. (save as song)
routing (module to module to module)
merge rack as instrument (zip wav) to nanostudio 2 , also .. ;)