NanoSync Unable to Download MIDI File

1 reply [Last post]
markomatic

I think the latest NanoStudio update broke the ability to download just a MIDI file from a project. Has the prj file format changed, and NanoSync doesn't know about it yet?

I create a drum part in the TRG (only part in the song), and then choose to export that as a MIDI file. There is a message that says my MIDI file is now in the /Projects/(SongName).prj folder. In the past, when I connect to my iPhone with NanoSync, the (SongName).prj is labelled as a folder, and I could navigate into it to retrieve the MIDI file.

Now, the prj is labelled a project, and NanoSync will not let me navigate into it. If I attempt to transfer the prj and open it in a desktop version of NanoStudio, NanoSync shows the transferring dialog window, but no transfer happens, NanoSync is hung and never completes the transfer. I downloaded the latest NanoSync, but the same thing happens.

I'm on the most recent OSX 10.6.* (at work, forget exact version), not Lion, and latest NanoStudio/NanoSync.

Thanks for any recommendations.

markomatic

Well that was fast... Just downloaded v1.33 of NanoStudio. Now, not only are MIDI files seperated out into their own subdir, you can email them to yourself (or anyone else I guess). Problem solved!