Competition - win a Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 or 49!

204 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

*** UPDATE ***

The competition is now closed. The winners are announced here:

http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/2975

*** ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS ***

FIRST PRIZE : Line 6 Mobile Keys 49
SECOND AND THIRD PRIZES : Line 6 Mobile Keys 25

Get your NanoStudio tracks ready because it's competition time again! Submit your NanoStudio track to the NanoStudio Line 6 Competition group on SoundCloud before 3rd of May 2012 for a chance to win a Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 or 49!

Here's the deal:

- The competition will start on 11th April 2012 and will run for 3 weeks, ending on 3rd of May 2012
- Any track added to the NanoStudio Line 6 Competition group on SoundCloud during this period will be eligible for the competition, as long as the track is no older than 6 months and could have reasonably been made with NanoStudio
- Each day, the best track (or tracks) from the previous 24 hours will be announced here
- After the closing date the best tracks will go to a final round where the 3 overall winners will be be chosen by judges from Line 6 and Blip Interactive

Here's how you add your track to the NanoStudio Line 6 Competition group:

1. Start up a web browser
2. Go to http://soundcloud.com/groups/nanostudio-line-6-competition and click on 'Join Group'
3. Go to your track, click on its 'Share to Group' button and choose 'NanoStudio Line 6 Competition'

If you want to see the Mobile Keys in action with NanoStudio then look no further:

See the Line 6 Mobile Keys website for the full specification.

rafael_ollero

Good !!
working in an new song for this.
Luck for All

Stiksi

There's nothing to bar people sending in old tracks as well? Get ready for an avalanche :D

BloomingAudioLife

it doesnt start till tomorrow but there are already a bunch of tracks XD
a

Blip Interactive

There's a rule that tracks can't be older than 6 months.

BearBazooka

Here comes a track i wrote starting 2 weeks ago! :D

Thanks for this opportunity blip, seasoned nanostudio user here and have always loved how solid it is - and how it makes me think about my compositions

Stiksi

Ok, just a minor avalanche then! Sorry, i was being illiterate…

Blip Interactive

Admittedly I did add that rule about an hour after originally posting! I promise not to move any other goalposts :)

Stiksi

Ha! Just added my little snowball. Already some really strong tracks there, this is going to be so much fun to listen to!

-qb-

Thought I'd join in the fun too, I want one of those bad boys!!

BloomingAudioLife

so can we add more than one song?

Blip Interactive

Yep add more than one song if you wish. In fact, since a 'track of the day' winner is announced every day and these tracks then go on to the final round, there's a tactical game to be played by spreading your tracks across different days or submitting on a 'quiet' day!!!

First track of the day has been announced : http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/2902

Stiksi

WOOHOO :D !!

syrupcore

Nice work stiksi!

Stiksi

Thanks! Well spent two months :D

Blip Interactive

Oh is that yours? I didn't know!

Stiksi

Hehe, I fly below the radar ;)

MCOBigBen

Your secret is out. I'm following you now. Ha!

Zupi

Congrats on that Stiksi! I had to put some headphones to really appreciate the work on it.
Well done.

jbonnell4394

Well Done Stiksi it's a great track !!!! Cheers!

Stiksi

Thanks guys! :)

BearBazooka

Well done stiksi :) beast of a track

BearBazooka

Argh i'm really unhappy with soundcloud's limiter right now, i did have a track up but soundcloud squashed it really bad so i withdrew it before the track of the day was announced so i can get it right.

Best of luck to everyone who's entered!

MCOBigBen

I'll admit, I was driven to upgrade my account to paid by this contest. I knew it was coming anyhow, as I was about out of upload space, but the sharing limitation bit me.

BearBazooka

The upload space is ok by me (for now) it's just the way soundcloud adds limiting to a track, so i have to test multiple versions before i hit the sweet spot and everything sounds good.

Unlimited space must be awesome though :p

MCOBigBen

Congrats to GalaxyExplorer for taking Day 2! Epic track, glad to see you up there.

Galaxyexplorer

What the....juuhuuuuuhhhh :-D
Thank you! Got this message on a Friday 13th...great! Thank you Matt, thank you Ben!
And congratz to Stiksi...now also knowed as the "phantom" SCEngine ; )

Stiksi

Hehe, congratulations right back at you! I had a feeling you'd have one or more tracks in the final.

jbonnell4394

Congrats GalaxyExplorer, Way-To-GO !! very cool track.. :-)

BearBazooka

Well done galaxyexplorer! Wonderful track.

jbonnell4394

WTG syrupcore, Congrats... Cool track indeed... NICE !