iPad Sized PC/OSX Version

9 replies [Last post]
utilityname

Is it possible to run the PC/OSX nanostudio in an iPad sized window?

syrupcore

Not sure about windows but on the Mac you just drag the lower corner of the window to resize it to your liking.

iammane

One of the choices is the ipad sized one, when you install it I think there are three program shortcuts in the All Programs folder. One is classic, one is ipad, one is... I dunno the default :) lol

Blip Interactive

In the dmg you get three versions:

- NanoStudio iPhone (starts at iPhone size but you can change the size of the window by dragging)
- NanoStudio iPad (starts at iPad size but you can change the size of the window by dragging)
- NanoStudio

The plain 'NanoStudio' is the real app, and the one you'd normally run for desktop use. The iPhone/iPad ones are actually shortcuts that start NanoStudio with certain options to emulate the iPhone/iPad versions more closely.

The desktop NanoStudio is fairly similar to the iPad, but it has a few differences such as smaller buttons which work better with a mouse pointer.

syrupcore

I find myself resizing the desktop version often. Big when I'm editing in the piano roll or an Eden patch and small for everything else. small mostly for mousing distance. I'm ready to pay money in the Mac app store for keyboard control! Seriously, $5 for the space bar + a rewind shortcut alone.

Blip Interactive

Yeah I started adding some key shortcuts and then got sidetracked by Android. Will get back to it in February.

georgyk

+1 for keyboard support ! Specially one-key shortcuts, please.

Stiksi

I don't think these spammers are bots at all and if I'm right and they are actual people, it is very, very sad. I'm guessing extremely low pay tied to resulting clicks. I'm still not clicking the links, though, but I think Blip is going to have his hands full with weeding these out.

Youtopia

Hey Matt, a simple question:

Are the plain/iphone/tablet versions just the same, but with different size?
As I said in the thread I started, I have problems when I lunch the plain one, but it seems that the iphone ver. works fine [I have to try it again, as I don't have my netbook near so I cant be 100% sure...]

Blip Interactive

They're similar, but not the same. They each use slightly different layouts and control sizes but beyond that they're essentially the same. What's the resolution of your netbook? It's possible that the phone version is the only one which fits on the screen.