Community NSP and TRG files

227 replies [Last post]
davlinste

@reusenoise thanks for the presets :-)

Slam-Cut

@reusenoise: Thanks for the presets! There are some very useful samples in there. I looked at how you got some of those pads to be longer by using the setting 'Play Forward & Reverse'. Duh, why didn't I try that...? Its probably a pretty obvious setting to most people, but I just over-looked it. I had just finished a bank of sample presets, but now I am going to go through them all again and extend the pads with that technique. Thanks for the tip!

reusenoise

@Slam-Cut,thanks for your appreciation,The nonly thing Nanostudio lack imho is a decent sample loop point,with crossfade,I hope in the next updates....

syrupcore

And more preset slots! :) these are great, thank you.

Slam-Cut

@reusenoise: I'm new to sample manipulation, but I can see that sample loop points with crossfade would be really great feature. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And multisampling for Eden....

reusenoise

I think Eden it's good as is,I think it will be better a dedicate sample based instrument,maybe a future in app purchase update ? ;-)

dendy

reusenoise: definitely agree.. eden is good as is now (just need small tweaks like real PW modulation, FM modulation between oscs, but all other is perfect)...

multisample based instrument and another one - DX-like (6 operator) FM synth as in-app purchase - that will be fullfilled dream and BIG leap for sonic possibilities of nanostudio :-)

tom_tm

I'd be happy with just a 4-op DX emulator. I've already got a lovely DX-27, and the DX-11 was one of the most beautiful DX's ever made (listen to µ-Ziq/Mike Paradinas's first two LP's!).

But yeah! DX synthesis would be rock and roll! :D

Maybe you could persuade Giku to code Sunrizer into NS? ;) :)

pablo64

WARNING!! WARNING!!

I just got the Privacy Protection Virus on PC from trying to download reusenoise's .nsp files from the linked Fileserve site. It's fairly easy to get rid off but still a pain.

@reusenoise Could you send the .nsp files to Matt so that he can host them here instead.

Thanks

pablo64

@tom-tm

The DXi Synth app is a 4-operator FM synth. With a bit of effort it's possible to get some grat sounds out of it. It has copy and paste too so you can import your sounds into Nanostudio and manipulate them further.

tom_tm

@pablo64...

The problem with the DXi is that its envelopes aren't multistage (unlike those on the Yamaha DX range). This means that it isn't very good at creating complex sounds. (I know, because I've got both the DXi app, as well as an original DX27 (big brother of DX100).

I actually prefer Sunrizer's FM capabilities (to the DXi, but then again I haven't played with the latter for a while). :)

Johwil

@reusenoise Please post those .nsp files to Matt.

I am having great troubles when trying to downlaoad them.

reusenoise

OK,I will send them To Matt

Slam-Cut

Is there an easy way to merge some of these project files so that I can make one file that has the presets in the Project banks and combine them. That is, if one project has 15 presets in the Project bank and another has 20 presets in the Project bank, and a third has 24 presets in the Project bank, and I want to have all of those sounds available in one project. I looked at Nanosync and didn't see a work around.
I'm hoping to avoid the manual method of copying each file to the C bank and then back into another project file, but if I do that, must I save each new version of the Combined Project file as a .nsp file in order to guarantee that the samples go with the project and the presets continue to work?

Blip Interactive

There's no easy way to merge preset banks at the moment. It really needs a bank management page to drag and drop between more banks.

Johwil

Hi! Are there anyone who have Dune.nsp and the AFWS-Collection working? Please help me I really need your help!

reusenoise

@Johwill

You can download Dune.nsp here http://www.reusenoise.com/nanostudio-refills.php

Now all my .nsp files are available with direct download from my site,no more Fileserve Bulls**t

Johwil

@reusenoice

Than you! That makes my life much simpler.

Now only my download of the AKWS-collection files, http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/waveforms/adventure-kid-waveforms/ won't work for me. Now I wonder if anyone has succeeded in downloading and installing it for NS use?

Slam-Cut

@ Johwil: try using the AKWS files (which are single wave files) in Eden with loop enabled. Otherwise you will only hear a very fast click.

popp1234

Reusenoise, thanks for the files. But it seems I am having a problem opening them on my device (iPad). I go to Manage>Projects>Load>Choose the file>Load. When I try to load the nsp file I get an error saying "Couldn't decompress file". What am I doing wrong?

Johwil

@popp1234

Try once again. Download /Install / Load into projects. That was what I did. And eventually got it working.
Good luck!

Johwil

@Slam-Cut

Thanks a LOT. Wow what a coliection of Samples.

reusenoise

Tray:Manage>Load>xyz.nsp
They should work,Both Ipad 2 and My son Ipod touch don't have problem

popp1234

Ok, thanks. I will try again.

Johwil

I have a few TRGs that I want to share with you guys.
IS this three the right thred to post them?

Johwil

@Slam-Cut

Have you got all the AKWF-samples to work? I succeeded only with a few.

Johwil

@Matt

Please post your "Light cycle 1.nsp"! It is only sound #3 that is working.

Blip Interactive

A new Eden project bank from Slam-Cut containing lots of very usable sample-based ambient pads. Be warned, it's about 75MB!

Sample Presets Vol1 - Ambient.nsp

Slam-Cut says, "These are pads created on random samples I found on the internet."

jbonnell4394

Thank you Slam-Cut and Matt :-)

Johwil

@slam-Cut: Thanks a LOT. Why is there only sound for the 3 first sounds? There rest is silent?