NanoStudio is over 25% off in the App Store until the 11th of August!

6 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

It was NanoStudio's birthday a little over a week ago, so I thought it might be a nice idea to celebrate by offering it at a 25% reduction for a week (the offer will run until the 11th of August).

Happy (slightly belated) birthday NanoStudio!

lucheng123

Congratulations! Thanks to this wonderful celebration, finally, I join.

pablo64

Happy Birthday NanoStudio!! Only 1 year old yet already so well developed...!

Now I think you should go out and enjoy the sunshine to celebrate Matt!
Cheers,
Pablo

Blip Interactive

Enjoying the sunshine from where I am now would involve travelling directly up about 20, 000 feet :) You've gotta love the British summer.

pablo64

Here in Southampton it's a (mostly) beautiful sunny day! I thought you lived in sunny Brighton...?
After hours in front of the laptop in my dark Victorian flat I sometimes venture out to find that its 10 degrees hotter outside.....just like getting off the plane in Spain!

Blip Interactive

I've moved to Wiltshire now, I'm quite near Bath. My moaning seems to have worked though because the sun's managed to appear through some new gaps in the cloud!

shimoda

Ah Bath, we only got to take a tourist sort of bus with my wife's theatre students there earlier this summer. Can't wait to go back and just spend a couple of days there and perhaps wandering the countryside, absolutely beautiful land there.