Interview with Matt from Blip Interactive

12 replies [Last post]
Distraub

We (instrum3ntal.com) got an interview together with Matt, and thought you guys would like to see it.

http://www.instrum3ntal.com/interviews/nanostudio-matt-borstel-interview/

Thanks Matt, for the fantastic interview answers!

-distraub

Blip Interactive

Should've blurred the photo a bit more :)

Distraub

ah, come on Matt, I think the photo looked great.
Thanks for that by the way, I know you were reluctant.

-distraub

Blip Interactive

Well whoever processed the photo gave it some sort of bleach bypass filter so they were on the right track :)

Tortuga

Nice interview. I was kind of curious if this was Matt's fulltime job. I inferred from the interview that it is.

You need to do more of these...Computer Music, SOS etc. Seems like it could really make sales explode and that's good for everybody.

ReverendP

As a former member of the silent 95, I salute you Distraub and Matt. Great insight. Well done.

Distraub

@ReverendP
Great, I came up with the questions and was going to have another go with more questions but Matt answered them all so completely and well, that it was good just the way it was. Kudos Matt.

Also please feel free to leave a comment @ instrum3ntal.com we are looking to grow the community there.

Thanks,

-distraub

dendy

great interview *THUMBS_UP* ... and cool to see face of The Man, who returned fun factor and pure instant intuitive inspiration back to music producing process for lot of us.

ssante

nice interview. enjoyed it and nice to see a face behind the genius.

Bewar3them00n

Likewise, I hope Matt realizes how he's rekindled a lot of 30/40 somethings passion, and ability to get musically creative again!! Nanostudio isn't just another app, with a tap, you're in a whole other world, not stuck on the tube/train/bus! it takes the pain out of the train in the morning!!

syrupcore

Nice work you guys!

iammane

Awesome interview, Matt is the man. I swear this has been a life saver, well music production life saver. It's been years since I touched any DAWs and I've been busier on Nanostudio in two months ish than I've been in two years. Cannot thank you enough and looking forward to all new updates, paid and unpaid.

rondema

All of the above... great work all round :D