V1.21 is now available in the app store

3 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

It's not a very exciting release in terms of features since the main purpose of V1.21 is to fix a crash bug that some users kindly reported in V1.2 and a few other undesirable 'features' along the way.

V1.21 Changes

* Fix for crash in sample player when using certain Eden presets (eg. B30)
* Project now autosaved when app is killed as a background task (also fixes MIDI settings not saving on iOS 4)
* Improved view scrolling when left drag handle is used in song editor with the track info panel visible
* Fixed bug where doubled notes are drawn on a triplet grid
* Built in help manual refers to compressor 'decay' knob - should be 'release'
* Updated demos in iPhone version (note : NanoStudio will only update the demos on a clean install, not an update from an existing version)

dee.eduardo

Hi blip
Thank you for the great app!!!! the best one there for miles!! I do most of my work on the nano studio for the i phone soon to be ipad
(i hope ) at the moment and find it brillant for creating music which has led to me creating 58 beats/songs . The only probelm is getting them off the i phone . Is there anyway using nano sync to export the files so that they open out into separate tracks in garage band or logic as everything is exported together and comes out on one track in i tunes or garage band therefore making it not possible to add further ideas or mix the track down .Hopefully this is in the pipeline as this would make a great app even more ahead of its time!
keep up the good work .

p.s The sixteen track update :-D whoo hoo !!!!

Blip Interactive

Yep - take a peek at pages 49-51:

http://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/downloads/NanoStudioManual%201.21.pdf

You probably want to set the 'Output' field in the mixdown dialogue to 'Mixer Channels' or 'Song Parts'. If you want them all together in one file you can also set the 'Format' field to 'Zipped Wav'.

dee.eduardo

Thanks for that ! Hopefully will be able to give the poor iPhone space to breathe now !
Keep up the great work !