Nano sync stopped working

12 replies [Last post]
trkkazulu

This is simple: Nanosync worked and now for no apparent reason it doesn't. I haven't changed anything. I'm running the latest version of SL on a MacBook. After I start the server on my iPad and press "Connect" in Nanosync, I wait a long time only to be informed that Nanosync cannot connect to my iPad. As I said, this worked flawlessly before. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

Blip Interactive

I reckon that the first port of call would be to reboot your wifi router etc. if you haven't yet done so.

Dra5t3k

i have same problem... trying to update all systems... it just wont connect... timeout everytime

Dra5t3k

thank you blip, your suggestion worked. re boot worked. i am saved!!! now i can share my music

Blip Interactive

Those naughty routers!

Albert DiChiara

It stopped working on my iPhone. Nothing works; no sound, can't change banks, write just keeps blinking.

Blip Interactive

Have you rebooted your phone?

shindigz

Hi Blip, I can't download Nanosync to my IMac. When I try to it tells me the server isn't responding. I'm running Snow Lepoard and I had it working fine before I had to erase my hard drive due to a crash issue.

I'm soon to update my iPad to iOS 5 but wanna back my NanoStudio tracks up to my desktop first of course. Any ideas on this one please? I'm downloading other software with no problem at the moment.

Any help you can give is much appreciated mate. Thanks!

Blip Interactive

Hi. Any chance you could try downloading again? Basically my web provider's rubbish but I've been too busy with proper work to give 'em the boot!

shindigz

Will give it a go as soon as I get in tonight. Nice one, thanks.

I wouldn't wanna distract you from your proper work either...that all important iPad version, etc! ;-)

Thanks Matt and keep up the very good proper work! Will let you know if I can get NanoSync back.

shindigz

Downloaded Nanosync no problem last night. Cheers Blip!

Jamminjerry

Please help i cant get nanosync to connect! It shows my ipads name but when i click ok there is a significant wait sayin that i cant connect try again. I rebooted my router im on line good, but this is the only wifi issue i have , help

syrupcore

Firewall problem?