NanoStudio V1.2 beta2 for OS X/Windows now available

9 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

The V1.2 beta2 for OS X and Windows is now up for grabs! This incorporates quite a few changes and fixes based upon the feedback from forum contributors - maybe yours made it in?

Manual
NanoStudio V1.2 beta2 - OS X
NanoStudio V1.2 beta2 - Windows

Unfortunately it was necessary to draw a line somewhere on some of the larger changes. I think there were some really good ideas on the forum about how the mixer/effect navigation and mixer channel soloing might have worked and I was pretty tempted to try them at one point, but would have most likely set back the release by a week or so since so much is now tested and documented. Still, there's always a next time ...

The iPhone version has now been submitted, so fingers crossed that this V1.2 beta2 is also the version that we see in the store in 1-2 weeks time. As is usual, I'm going to continue with some extra testing just in case anything untoward turns up!

Cherubin Fantie

Great Stuff! You do work extremely hard. And it shows with the resulting product. Can't Wait Matt :)

Cherubin

MoltenBlob

eek!
4 effects per chain!! When did this happen!

The first thing Im going to do on my i4 is load up as many effects as possible till I reach 102%.
I wonder if you could count the audio stuttering as an additional effect? :^>

mb

JoE2O1O

Hi blip,

I've just checked out beta 2 and its awesome, 4 effects per track!

REALLY looking forward to have this on my phone!!

I was just looking at the html help guide and i noticed that the TCE-1 Compressor mentions a "Decay" nob instead of a "Release" nob.

Hope this helps :))

syrupcore

Woohoo! It's not wrong to download this onto my work machine, right? RIGHT?

Bisto

Any chance of getting the manual steps for the beta version printo show on here i cant get PDF on my PC.

Stiksi

Yeah, I kind of figured there was no chance for soloing in this update when you finished the manual, but this is such a monumental update… Right now, I'm able to use two or three Edens to make one sound and still not have to resample anything.

I've come across a bug, but I can't replicate it reliably: Sometimes when drawing triplets the pen adds two notes instead of one – one extra note after the correct note.

LoveAurell

I've noticed that too, but I wasn't sure what was causing the double notes.

khzano

just gotta say this update is simply Tremendous !! was checking out the beta and was blown away by it within a few second.
thanks.
wonderful work.. :)))
a true beast this has become.

Deivydas

Simply amazing! i tried it on my laptop, and i was shocked how fast and easy i can create music! Few weeks ago i purchase beatmaker2 app on my ipad and it was worst experience and money investment i ever made...clumb,laggy, even simply things is so difficult to do, i really don't know why people are so in love with this app...But now i know that this week i buy nanostudio on my ipad and there is no way that i will be disappointed. Thanks a lot for this great job and sorry for my bad english :)

Best regards from Lithuania,
Deivydas