V1.2 update - not too long to wait now

160 replies [Last post]
jbonnell4394

Come on Apple make it tomorrow the 16th please.... :-)

shimoda

I'm just hoping for before the end of the week. I have a long flight to the UK next week early and want the expanded version to play with for the flight. Gearing up with battery backup for both the iPhone and the SS25.

agregorynz

My birthday is the 21st. What a gift that would be. However I do like early presents also.

jbonnell4394

Hey happy B-Day ! Just had mine the 6th... Just turned 18 LOL geezzzz dont I wish...

dendy

Lol lot of birthdays... I'm going to be 34 tomorrow :) nice present from apple store approval team will be appreciated :))

StructAural

Come on Apple, never have I checked the app store so regularly.

Blip Interactive

Still 'waiting for review' I'm afraid, although from previous experience it can go from 'in review' to 'ready for sale' within a few hours. Of course there's always the chance that it could get failed for some reason - the in-app purchase stuff was all new to me so there's a chance I could have got it wrong :)

I'd also like it to be released soon because I'm away from the 23rd to the 30th of May - if it gets too close to the 23rd then I'll have to postpone the release until after the 30th so I'm around to deal with any problems.

It was my 40th a couple of weeks ago - April/May must be a popular time for birthdays!

dendy

july/august are popular months for children 'making' :-D it's because lot people are on holiday in these months, so it's big time to 'do it' :-D that's the reason why in april may is so much birthdays :)

autorhythm

@Blip: 'It was my 40th a couple of weeks ago - April/May must be a popular time for birthdays!'
My 40th was a couple of weeks ago as well - April must be a good month ;-)

Blip Interactive

Same day as the royal wedding, so I've got plenty of tasteful commemorative mugs to remember the day by.