importing project created on Windows into iPhone

4 replies [Last post]
nancarrow

I have read through many of these posts, and none seem to answer my question. I have made a song project on my Windows Vista PC. I want to send it to my iphone so I can continue to work on it on my phone. I installed nanosync. I have sucessfully syncd the iphone with the PC. Everything is great. But I cant seem to figure out how to get my project into my phone.
I also want to import .wav files to use in future projects. I go through the correct steps, i see a downloading dialogue, and a green bar showing progress... yet I cant find the projects or the wavs on my iphone. I am stuck with all the preinstalled demo stuff.
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

nancarrow

Actually, I have been able to import wav files... but no luck importing an entire project to my iphone FROM my PC. How can i send an entire project to my iphone??

Blip Interactive

On the PC, load up the project you want to export and then on the MANAGE/Project page click the Export button, choose a filename and click OK.

This will create a .nsp file with your project and its samples all packaged up. Now you need to find that file on your PC - probably the easiest way to do this is to click the Export button again, click Browse and then click Explorer. This will open up an Explorer window where you should be able to see your .nsp file.

The next stage is to get it over to your phone. Open NanoSync, connect and browse to the /Projects folder. Drag your .nsp file onto NanoSync and it'll copy it over to your phone.

On your phone you can now load this like a normal project. You should be able to spot it fairly easily because it'll have an orange icon instead of the usual blue one.

awallafashagba

works perfectly ! lovely ! Now i have an issue doing it the other way round !! I'll trawl forum first :)

eweinberg

How do you get audio clips (one minute long) into nanostudio from fruity loops on pc? I tried to export as midi and as .wav and that did not work.