59 replies [Last post]
HeyItsMe

Kurzweil K2500 (64 Patches - 7 Kits) http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5lrte
Kawai K4 (60 Patches) http://www.sendspace.com/file/adufo6
Korg Triton (2 banks - 64 Patches each) http://www.sendspace.com/file/alvus6

martin_demsky

another Kurzweil fellow? cool :)

jbonnell4394

@HeyItsMe, hey dude thanks a bunch for the samples, they sound awesome.. Transfering them to my iTouch now... :-)
Cheers -John-

Stiksi

That has to have been a lot of work. Thank you! A great pack.

HeyItsMe

Hello martin_....Yes I'm a fellow Kurzweil,Korg,Roland,Yammie,etc,etc.....It would have to sound like total garbage for me not to like it and I haven't found one yet :)

Thanks jbonnell4394...enjoy

Yes Stiksi.....Lot's of work but I want to have lot's of synths/drums inside the Ipad and NS seems to be the best option for importing my own samples....I really hope the future updates doesn't bog it down too much because I love the low latency right now and don't want to give it up for more features......

I'm glad people besides myself find them useful.....Stay tuned.....;)

nigelhammond

Thanks. There are some really nice samples to use there.

Drummerboy

Thanks for this set. There are some nice sounds in here. If you want, this is the result of me playing around with your samples.

http://soundcloud.com/drummer-boy-1/musical-doodles

And on a sidenote, is it possible to add some of the samples to other projects, or should I just take the Kurzwell Project, save it as a new project, and start over.

Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm new to this kind of technology. But thanks again for these samples!

syrupcore

@Drummerboy you can save any of the presets from that project into the eden's Bank C and it will be available to all projects. Or, on any given project, you can create a new eden patch and import a sample directly from the samples folder.

Thanks a lot for working on and sharing these HeyItsMe.

Drummerboy

Thanks syrupcore! That'll save me a lot of hassle. I don't know where I'd be without people like you.

HypnoToad

Hi, just want to says thanks for these sample packs, they sound good. :)

chris1a

Thanks alot they sound great. :) Looking forward to the Triton pack. Had a Trinity+ once, great sounds on those synths.

osadie

Thanks for these

Fatso

Dear HeyItsMe, I just registered to this forum specially to thank you for these sound banks. Thanks a bunch!

HeyItsMe

Your welcome guys

stevedd

More thanks. That's outstanding work, and very generous of you in time and effort.

ishfaq

Big ups for giving these out, they sound wicked!

AlleycatLA

Thank you very much for these! They sound great! Now I need more banks...

Mark

flbrad

fantastic work!

wish there was an easy way to load/save custom banks A B C and Project at the same time.

MoltenBlob

HeyItsMe ,being a new user I just downloaded these.
Started messin with mapped out kits. They are really good!
You totally rock for sharing your hard work!
Thanks!
Mb

TheWanderer

Hi,
I just bought an Akai Synthstation and NS yesterday. This program is really cool but I was hoping for more drum sounds. Is there a way to put new drum sounds in NS? Thanks for any help.

twinsinmind

yes TheWanderer with Nanosync on your pc or mac You can transer your own samples to it

shimmy

I love these samples of the Linn LM-1 found on this site...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linn_LM-1
Just scroll all the way down until you see the EXTERNAL LINK for ALL LM-1 samples.

Now all your songs will have drums like PRINCE !

ANO

I just wanted to say thanks to HeyItsMe. I haven't gotten to play with all of the samples yet, but what I have seen has been fantastic. My last download is finishing as I'm writing this!

Also, great find shimmy. I have the biggest soft spot for old drum machine sounds. I actually have an old analog rhythm box in my basement that I've been meaning to fix for years. Between this and the FunkBox app, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Maybe I'll try to get some samples to post when I actually get the thing working.

*EDIT*

Just found these: http://machines.hyperreal.org/samples.html

Haven't had the chance to look at them all yet, but I'm sort of liking some of the old moog samples.

TheWanderer

Thank you Twinsinmind, now I just want to know where all those cool drum sounds I sent to NS are?

HeyItsMe

Your welcome guys....Speaking of sampling drum machines....I sampled the 10 factory sets in a Korg S3 this past winter....I also have the rare Dance card that I sampled the 10 kits of those as well....It's pretty awesome having those in NS...I can record a beat WAY faster in NS than I ever could in that dang machine...Not to mention all the effects routing options that you could never do in those machines.....I also sampled the HR-16, HR-16B and the Korg DDD-5 so yeah....It's pretty amazing having all those boxes hidden away in the ipad.....

MTBR93

Newbie help please, I have tried searching for an answer but no luck. I downloaded and unzipped the Triton pack. sent the Triton.prj folder via nanosync to the projects folder in NS, then moved all the .WAV files into the Triton.prj folder. Everything loads up but I have no sound. Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong?

Cheers,

Eric

jbonnell4394

Yep the Samples stay in the Triton folder and put into the Samples folder and you should be good... the new patches look for the samples in the Samples folder again keep them in the original folder... Good Luck.. :-)

-qb-

Hi HeyItsMe,

A weird request but is there any chance you can repackage these sound banks as .zip files? I only have access to public PC's atm and cannot download WinRAR to unpackage them.

jbonnell4394

If HeyItsMe dosen't mind I can do this for you and up the zip files to my webspace and send a link here.. that sould work yes ?
-John-

-qb-

Yeah, that would work John if you get permission. Cheers mate. :)

jbonnell4394

Here is the first one -qb- these are pretty big so make sure you have time on the public pc to get them..

http://www.jepsonproject.com/files/kawaik4.zip 72MB

HeyItsMe if this is a problem let me know and I will remove the files and links Thanks..

-John-