I can't access my Exported files (.nsp files) or zipped wav files (.zip files) in Nanosync

1 reply [Last post]
Crisp Beats

Hello nanostudios,
I'll start by saying thanks for an awesome app. It's definately one of the best apps out there right now. Good job!
I have an issue concerning zip and nsp files:
I just can't seem to find the zipped files or .nsp files anywhere in nanosync's list. I can download my mixdowns and send samples to my device using nanosync, but cannot seem to find those files. any idea why?
best regards,
PS I have nanosync running on a windows xp 32bit home edition

Blip Interactive

When doing a mixdown, zip files should end up in the same folder as mixdown .wavs or .oggs ie. '/Mixdowns'.

Exported .nsp files will be put in the project folder ie. '/Projects', possibly under some deeper folder if you chose that.

If you can't see them there, my suspicion is that you're using an older version of NanoSync. Make sure you've got the current version (1.11) from the downloads page here http://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/download.php

My advice is not to trust the version number NanoSync gives you in its About box, I forgot to update this on at least one version, whoops!

If all of the above check out and you've still got problems, let me know and I'll try and think up something else.