Browsing online samples without Nanosync - Any Audiobus apps or workarounds?

3 replies [Last post]
Djbozza

Hey guys,
Does anyone have a cool workaround for browsing and downloading samples into NS1 without a laptop (nanosync)?, say when I need a sound on the fly.
I use DJay app as an Audiobus input which allows me to 'record' MP3s from my iTunes library direct into TRG or Eden -it even has pitch control and some built in FX. However, I am restricted to content I own or can purchase on iTunes or Spotify (copyright lawyers look away now). I guess I am looking for an online Sample library app (e.g. splice or loopmasters) that I can browse sound and purchase with audiobus directly from my iPad. Also, On the same note any good sample editing tools that people recommend, I'm finding the NS one a bit restrictive??
DJ Bozza. Omnidog.org

Djbozza

Some answers to my own questions. Lol.
1. Splice and Loopmasters both seem to have iOS Apps, I'll give them a try and report here.
2. Spotify won't seem to load up tunes in Djay while it sits in Audiobus. Probably a copyright rule (odd that iTunes songs are ok, though.)
Dj bozza. Omnidog.org

Slam-Cut

I don’t have the need for it in my workflow, but I assume if you need a sound that you don’t have in your iOS apps, you can use Chrome/Safari to find sites that have royalty-free samples and then open those .wav files into AudioShare. AudioShare has a user friendly file management system that would be a good place to keep samples. Then just Copy/Paste into TRG as needed.

Harisonzamperla

ICab mobile is a good app for downloading (actually has a progress meter) and then obviously audioshare. Audioshare is a document picker meaning it also allows uploading in safari and other browsers which is awesome