Synth screen shots

38 replies [Last post]
dendy

great news about sumrizer AUv3 ... Giku posted at facebook screenshot of Sumrizer inside AUM, and info that it will be released approx 3 weeks from now !!!

tom_tm

What? Really? Where??! Wow!

dendy
Slam-Cut

That is great news. I’m glad to hear that new energy is being put into Sunrizer.

Atticus

Told you so. ;-)

In the spirit of Europa being sold as a VST apart from Reason, I wonder if Matt will put out Obsidian as an Auv3 synth on the App Store eventually. Has this been mentioned before? I remember he was talking about launching it before Nanostudio at one time.

Slam-Cut

I haven’t heard any discussion of this, but I don’t see how there would an advantage to this because then he would have twice the work (2 apps to maintain rather than 1), twice the potential for issues and customers suport, etc., without the realistic doubling of income. People would likely buy one app or the other, not both.

What I am hoping for, once the initial post launch choas settles down, is that Blip creates a totally new synth app that focuses on dufferent synthesis models than Obsidian does. A synth that could work natively inside NS2, much the way things work in Gadget, or be used as a stand-alone synth app.

Jeppan74

@Slam-Cut Hear, hear! That´s a great idea!!

Atticus

Oh yes. Many more synths as IAP. I’ll buy the lot.

Yeah, I’m sure Blip was musing over realising a synth before Nano 2 just to get some money in the bank I suppose. Could also advertise Nanostudio really.