A special day today...

11 replies [Last post]
Jeppan74

Today is my birthday, and there´s only one thing I´d like as a birthday gift. And only Blip can give it to me... ;)

syrupcore

Happy Birthday. Good luck with that gift!

Jeppan74

Thank you!! Haven´t got it yet :D

sch

Yup, missed my B-Day too!

Slam-Cut

Mine’s coming up soon, but I’m sure Matt won’t let me have NS2 until all my old NS1 projects are finished. I better get busy.

nano

house establised ... ;)

2015 apple discovered (ive never heard about it before ;)
2016 cubasis removed by nanostudio
2017 nanostudio removed by apple (back to cubasis)
2018 ... ?

Harisonzamperla

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25602/nano-2-and-other-myths

WTF. I tried to put 5 cents in. I'm panthemusicalgoat over on audiobus forum. Maybe someone here wants to hop in and share details. I remember there was a thread on this forum with new nanostudio 2 details but I don't remember where and I'm running out the door atm.

Just a heads up if you wanna share any details you remember

Slam-Cut

Thanks for the ‘heads up’. That thread should be ignored however.
“Move along. Nothing to see here.”

tom_tm

My birthday is today, but I've got tired of waiting for NS2 to appear, so I treated myself to another brilliant little mobile device... A Macbook Air! I can still run NS1 of course, but this thing is really liberating compared to iPad's which tbh, I was only holding out for because of NS2. I've still got the iPad 4 so all is not lost... And I'd be lost without my three apps of choice, Nanostudio, Shoom and err.... Facebook!

I've been playing with Dhalang MG as well. This is really interesting, if a little clunky, compared to NS. And it's too slow on an iPad 4. But it's also microtonal capable, which is super awesome.

syrupcore

Happy Birthday Mr Tom. Congrats on the present.

Stiksi

Belated happy birthday, Tom! I wish you and your macbook a long life and lots of productivity.

tom_tm

Cheers guys! x