HELP with nanosync

6 replies [Last post]
aumaura

I posted the other day, but it appears to have been removed... my problem however, has not...

nanosync gives me the rainbow spinning wheel when I try to connect (macbook running OS X el capitan) and eventually times out... I have re started phone, computer and router multiple times.. I want to upload my samples It worked fine for 3 days ( I just downloaded it) and out of the blue, it stopped connecting... please advise: *******HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************

Slam-Cut

I don’t have a Mac, but on my PC whenever there are issues like what you have described, it’s always a networking thing. Make sure that the iDevice isn’t on iOS 11, and that the Mac & iDevice are on the same network, try the manual connect, etc., blah, blah, blah.
Alternatively I have had success with the app iFunbox.

aumaura

hey thanks for the response! after using the assistant to sort out my connection on the network, it started to work again!! Of course as soon as I was connected I started downloading samples like a mad woman... now I am getting an error message "receive buffer overflow", and idea what that is or how to fix it?

aumaura

also, what is iFunbox and what does it do? ;)

Slam-Cut

I never recieved that error. iFunbox is an app to mobe around files like Explorer on PC. You can use that to move .nsp files and such out of NS. Many other uses as well of course, but my experience has focused on NS related usage.

aumaura

phone has to be jailbroken? I was looking into it to help m delete files, but it looks like it won't work with iOS10?

Slam-Cut

I’ve never jailbroken an iPhone. I haven’t checked recently, but iFunbox should work with iOS 10. And the same for Audioshare and Dropbox. Get those apps and play around with them. If iFunbox doesn’t work, there are other similar file management apps on the App Store.