Checking In Daily

49 replies [Last post]
Stiksi

… in the air tonight, oh lord?

Please, release NS2 soon, so I can get that song out of my head!

Atticus

Monday morning check-in. School’s closed because of the snow - in England! Kids turning the house into a madhouse. I have a feeling today is Nano 2 day. The next time I’m right about something will be the first.

rezonati

Check-in from Poland. From which country U are guys?

dendy

Close to you .. Slovakia here :-)

Slam-Cut

Far from you: California
Been a few yeas since I was in Poland. Looking forward to going again.

passive defence

checking in from Frankfurt, Hessen. There was some snow yesterday (and some hot Ebbelwoi = Cider At the Weihnachtsmarkt) but it is all gone now. German Autocorrection is annoying wehen you tru to Type englisch. Forgive me, please.

Jim Hanks

Geez, you people need a life. Bwahahahahah.
:-). :-). :-).

technokowski

Checking in from California as well! Been struggling with Audio Bus 3 for a few months, convincing myself if was just as good as NS1. Then I wanted to record some song ideas using midi in one app, AU from another, and the whole thing crashed... Erased the presets from the AU instance, reverb IAA from another changed and didn't sound the same, and so on. Yeah, NS2 can't come soon enough; the workflow was so solid in NS1.

Maybe that's the angle – deprive us so when it drops we drool.

CarSong

Checking in from Bozeman, Montana. So close to you Slam.

What if Blip released it already under some new name?
Lol, maybe it has been sitting on the app store for a week now and nobody knew...

I know i know... we shouldn't jump to conclusions. We should jump for joy because.... well because... Aaaaah! Nano2 where are you?!?!?!?! Lol

Stiksi

Jim, how is this "life" you speak of, better than Nanostudio Forums?

… unless of course, it's not in drupal, in which case I'm going to have to admit defeat. :(

Atticus

Oh well. Christmas is cancelled it seems! I’ll be buying on release whenever it is.

Jim Hanks

@Stiksi - well, you have a good point there ;-)

Flectron

Checking in from Jamaica. I have been waiting for years now for NanoStudio 2. I can’t wait any longer. I have been searching the App Store recently, hoping to see NanoStudio 2 pop up. Lol.

pixelblip
jwmmakerofmusic

@pixelblip The photo is turning up a Google 404 error. Unless that was the intent? :)

I keep checking in daily for news of Nanostudio 2, or if Blip needs help betatesting so we can give it the final push into the appstore it needs, and zilch (other than my fellow mates here wondering the same things I am). I could be a great beta testing asset afterall. ;)

pixelblip
cdub85

patience friends ;)
http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/11615?page=7

(BlipInteractive)
"Apologies for the lack of updates recently. I've been trying to decide how to proceed based on my current situation - the app could potentially be put out before the vacation period but I'm not fully happy with the user experience (although it's not far off) and I still need to be convinced that the app is as close to bug-free as possible.

The human part of me says screw it - release it anyway and take advantage of the Christmas sales period. The professional part of me says push it back a little as there's no point in selling all my work short if it ends up as a slightly confusing bugfest for the sake of saving a few extra weeks. Typically, identifying and fixing bugs after release takes much more time than trying to ensure they're not there in the first place as well as potentially harming the app's initial reception.

The final tipping point is that the amount of work I've been doing recently and the pressure to get it done has had an effect on my mental state and family life which is, let's say, not particularly positive (don't worry, we're not currently at the level where anyone needs to get out the violins).

So I've decided to step away from the keyboard for a little while now and then, attempt to ignore the sense of failure at the back of my mind because I haven't released when I planned to, and do the job properly for the sake of a few extra weeks. I think it's the right decision, although not a particularly welcome one."

Harisonzamperla

Been a minute. Any news? I looked around and didn't see any updates to speak of

Slam-Cut

In the Announcements section, check out the thread ‘When?’ Mr Blip gave a short update.