Checking In Daily

40 replies [Last post]
Slam-Cut

Not many new posts lately, but I can just feel it. Everyone is checking the forum daily for that long-awaited announcement. I hope Matt posts when he submits the app to Apple. Then it will become checking in hourly.

Atticus

Yeah. I’m checking morning and night now.

It’s been quiet from the boss recently though so I’m not banking on December...

kitejan

Same...

internalogic

yep

Jeppan74

Haha! so true @slam-cut! So true!

jbw

I don't even care about audio tracks at this point. If or when they arrive they will be gravy. For now I just want me some biscuits.

jwmmakerofmusic
Slam-Cut

I still believe in NS2 for Christmas. And Santa, and reindeer, and elves. Especially elves.

kitejan

I checked back in and got excited when I saw all the comments. Until I actually read the comments of course :-)

Perhaps we all need to wish really, really, REALLY hard and it might all come true?

Atticus

We all believe in Father Christmas and flying reindeer and elves but Nanostudio 2 in 2017... it’s looking dodgy. But I haven’t given up!

jwmmakerofmusic

“really, really, REALLY hard”

Again... https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/r2d/images/d/dc/Troll_face.png/revis...

Shame I wasn’t beta testing NS2, squashing bugs, playing with new features, lol. Matter of fact, if we ALL pitched in, we could help bump up that release date. Then again, perhaps Matt changed his mind and is adding audio from the get-go?

Slam-Cut

The demo tracks and screen shots seemed pretty close to a finished product. He told us December, but not WHEN in December. Hopefully he's just polishing it up so it will be all nice and shinny on Christmas morning.

So long as Matt isn't taken away by Krampus tonight (Krampusnacht) ...

jwmmakerofmusic

Last night WAS Krampusnacht, lol.

I think maybe the waiting is due to Matt extensively searching the finest crooks and nannies of NS2 with a toothpick for the remaining bugs. It’s how NS1 was often so stable.

nano

maybe the waiting is due .. (conspiracy)

he took nanostudio 2 (only) for himself and escaped to mexico ..

will send us a postcard ...

Slam-Cut

I think he needs to release NS2 first in order to finance a much needed holiday.

tom_tm

Never mind the holiday... It's those bills with the shrink!

nano

no way , ns2 was only " the camouflage " (conspiracy no.57)

Slam-Cut

Checking in. Still unsure how Matt fared on Krampusnacht. I understand that Krampus is known for taking children away, but I've never seen or heard any limitations to taking adults. Maybe when he takes a break from adjusting the GUI down to the tiniest mm, he can let us know if he dodged Krampus. And that NS2 is safe...

CarSong

Although I don't believe in Santa. I think it is still possible for Nanostudios 2 in December. Blip's silence could just be the final push on it. Having to check forum posts and respond to them every min would probably take him away from his consentration.

But... I can't speak for Blip.... This is all just a theory, like gravity, evolution, and the formula for making penguins fly.

rezonati

If I would be Matt, I would release NS2 just before Christmas for better long waited gift effect.
I think Santa will come near Christmas time ;)

CarSong

Haha, I do agree, the suspense makes the "gift" so much more special! I just wish we knew what day said "gift" was coming. =D

Honestly though, even if it dosn't come in December. We know it is closer than it has ever been, and I think knowing that alone is priceless.

Slam-Cut

Agreed

Slam-Cut

My last check-in for the day.
There’s always tomorrow...

Slam-Cut

This is like waiting for the birth of a new baby....

Harisonzamperla

Me too

CarSong

Lol

Slam-Cut

Last check-in for the night. Anticipation is growing.

l.b

So when's the due date? Blip? Anyone?

Harisonzamperla

Tried the new Vancouver sampler in gadget. It just made me miss nanostudio. Really didn't even hold a candle to it. No lfo, proper adsr either.

I admit gadget has very natural warm sounding synths like the Dublin but the battery drain is about 1% per min and theres no audio in. Not to mention their daw note editor is just terrible. Takes me 2-5 times longer to put together a sequence than nanostudio did. I've never felt comfortable in gadget like I did with nanostudio. Its just not optimized anywhere as nicely either.

Blip you're our only hope. Can't wait for nanostudio 2 iphone edition

Slam-Cut

What Harisonzamperla said.

Slam-Cut

Last check-in for the day. No NS2 yet, but I can feel it coming.