NS2 - Progress report and screenshots

494 replies [Last post]
gr1m

Ha ha. Apologies. Sep 12th is the date of the Apple event, not the blessed day of revelation. Though it sounds like that day approaches (thanks Matt for the update). I was being sincere that I hope Apple hasn't done any Apple things to set back Matt or N2. Cheers.

Blip Interactive

Yes, new iOS updates are normally good for tech commentators and often bad for devs who just need stability!

CarSong

:)

shimmy

That demo sounds good. cant wait!

Slam-Cut

400 Drum Samples!!!!!
That sounds awesome.
iOS 12 does not sound awesome.
I also hope iOS 12 does not screw up anything for NS2...

Slam-Cut

“a sample editor which can efficiently handle samples of an hour or longer.”

Holy Crap! I almost missed that. Hour-long samples?! That blows away TRG’s 30 seconds.
Over-achiever!

Nu2moro

Sounds amazing! Really looking forward to playing with this new toy!!!!!

Nu2moro

Is it still going to be iPad only on release?

Slam-Cut

If I remember correctly, Matt said that iPad release is the focus, and that iPhone release would be sometime shortly thereafter. Not sure what real world measurement of time that would mean, but I would guess it to take a lot less time to change UI to fit iPhone than to code a whole app. So... my guess is a couple of months...? We'll see, but I am betting that it doesn't take very long.

Nu2moro

It’s primary use for me will be on the phone but if the app will be universal it no doubt will end up on the iPad :-)

Slam-Cut

Yes, Matt did say it definitely will be a universal app. I have to use both iPhone and iPad since there are apps that are only on my iPad.

peanut_gallery

My birthday is this week....I take it's too much to ask for NS2 in the app store as a birthday present. But maybe as a slightly belated birthday present?

anickt

My birthday was the 7th! I’m ready!

spooky zoo

Ha, you're both in good company.

It’s also this thread’s Birthday.