NS2 - I've uploaded another little demo

39 replies [Last post]
Slam-Cut

Maybe there's a need for an app for that...

TwistedGenetics

Hi Blip

Nice, getting excited now :)

Will Eden still be able to import samples?

Blip Interactive

Yes, it now handles multisamples across the keyboard range and velocity level layering/switching.

TwistedGenetics

Cool that's good news, I use the sample feature a lot in Nano :)

Slam-Cut

YES!!! That is awesome!

Checking that off my personal wish list...

✔️ Multisamples

nano

.. i always imagine balance between two samples ( or sample and wave ) as today - A B .. ( something like to play two edens together , becose i am lazy to use two eden tracks ;) ... ) , and red button ( record to wav , becose i am lazy to open audioshare to record ) , and ftp connect , and " try before trim " , and auto fades (ms) , and pre-delay ( room ) , and autorename ( becose i am lazy , my sounds are @ , @-02 .. and sounds with the same name from different folders are deleted by .nsp ) , and chorus from nanostudio in nanostudio 2 ( 1 : 1 ) , and ( oh my gosh , part 2 ) light ui ... and all that in classic nanostudio " simple - as - guitar - style " ... after 12 " cubase " years i am in love with nanostudio ( 2016 ) .. sorry steinberg .. ;)

tom_tm

*Jaw drops to floor*!!

Not only more sounds, but a glimpse of the UI too?

Stiksi

Just because nobody seems to have noticed in that UI leak… LFO 5, ENV 5! 5 LFOs, 5 ENVs – this is not your everyday garden variety synth (in case someone was still suspecting). Wow.

Slam-Cut

Nice observation Stiksi! I hadn't noticed. I am hoping for much more than an every day "garden variety" (nice reference Stiksi) synth in NS2. Secretly I am hoping for a Garden of Eden, although I'm telling myself that it'll be the same old Eden so that when Eden 2 comes out I will be blown away by the unexpected new features.