2gb Ram?

10 replies [Last post]
shimmy

Can anyone confirm that the *new* 9.7 iPad (not pro) has 2GB ram? I'm only guessing that it does (why wouldn't it?), but, I want confirmation.
Google is goofy and not coming up with an answer for me.
Thanks.

Blip Interactive

According to Wikipedia the iPad Air 2 and iPad (2017) both have 2GB:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad

Does that help?

shimmy

Yes that helps. Thank you. I just realized now that there is a horizontal scroll bar to see the 2017 iPad specs. Doh !!!

Blip Interactive

Phew, after I posted that I thought it probably sounded patronizing, unhelpful and not what you were asking!

shimmy

Nah, I know you're a cool dude.

Blip Interactive

That's probably because you're lucky enough to fall into the class of people who haven't met me :)

Slam-Cut

People who haven't met Matt form an entire class? I really just don't understand the class structure thing in the UK.

Blip Interactive

It's kind of like classes at school but slightly more childish.

Slam-Cut

Oh! Right. :o)

Stiksi

Sooo… is there a special school (schools?) where students encounter Matt? And is that school open to all classes or just the class of people who have encountered Matt (PWHEM) before? Can you buy a title that says you've encountered Matt (or lose one if you encounter him by accident)? Do PWHEMs have a distinct accent? Huh…

Just wondering about upward or downward mobility.

Slam-Cut

@Stiksi: PHWEM schools are pretty high up on the posh scale, so that's why you haven't heard of them. There are very few PHWEM graduates, but many of this elite group go on to work for MI7, which is actually still around and specializes in spying on extraterrestial terroists, and which is so secretive that MI6 doesn't even know what they are up to. NS1 is actually a MI7 spy program that has defeated all sorts of terroist plots, and NS2 will sort out these plots before terroists think them up by using the new retinal scanners that will become standard in all iDevices.

I'm using NS right now. Oh. Someone is knocking at me door...