Thin Strings now missing from eden...

5 replies [Last post]
flatism

(Hi there Nano's - 1st Post)
Having a real blond moment here...
I experimented with the 'Write' button when moving 'eden Preset' sounds etc. At the time I relocated/fiddled with 'Thin strings', and for the life of me cannot remember where they've ended up!?
Going around in circles to try and relocate them.
Could someone help me find them agin - much appreciated!!

kitejan

Its an easy thing to overwrite a preset (I think we have all done this at one time or another). The only way I know of (apart form reinstalling NS - which is a pain and I wouldnt recommend :-) ) is to install the PC or MAC version of NS, create a project that uses the missing preset on one of the Eden tracks, then export it as a NSP. Transfer the NSP to your iOS device and open it - go to the Eden track (which will use the preset on "Project 00" or something similar), and write the preset back to it's actual location (e.g. "A05" or whatever).l

flatism

I've since lost everything now anyways, due to not factoring in the no support for iOS 11. Lost a lot of work.
However Thank you for the reply Kite. Good to know anyway, you never know..

flatism

I've since lost everything now anyway, due to not factoring in the no support for iOS 11. Lost a lot of work.
However thank you for the reply Kite. Good to know anyway, you never know..

Slam-Cut

Before you give up on your lost work, try to revert your iOS back to 10.3. Also you could try using the iFunBox app (or similar file management apps) to see if you can extract the .nsp & .prj files from the app under iOS 11. Someone needs to try these methods and report back to the forum so we have an idea if these suggestions will work. I won't williningly upgrade to iOS 11.

flatism

Have desperately tried to revert back to 10.3, though unfortunately to no avail.
I’ll have look at your suggestions though, thx much appreciated!