Intua BM 3 announced, thoughts?

36 replies [Last post]
TwistedGenetics

Cool will check this out

Slam-Cut

AUs in NS2 sounds delicious!

tom_tm

Surely whether it's delicious or not, depends on what plug in one uses?

....okay. I'll stop being a smartarse! :D

Jeppan74

'During development of NS2 I experimented with different ideas for the sequencer but more or less came full circle. The net result is that NS2 has the same linear tracks/parts you're familiar with from NS1'
This made me cry of relief... The workflow of the ns1 sequencer is unprecedented in any music making tool I've used. Why fix something that's not broken :)

Slam-Cut

What Jeppan74 said.

tom_tm

I like everything about the sequencer, however the automation could be a bit tricky, especially the controller values that never seemed to correspond to actual settings in Eden, or the annoying 1000 note limitation, which made stuff like pitch animation tricky, unless I lowered the resolution, with far courser quantisation. Also undo could be a tad ugh confusing, as could putting in swing.

But I really hope that microtuning gets a look in! I've since purchased a Korg Monologue and have just finished building a PreenFM2 (I can't begin to describe just how brilliant both of these synths are!). Hopefully though all will have been addressed.

All in all, I just can't wait to get my paws on Nano2.