iTunes starts playing when I stop my project?

7 replies [Last post]
richD

Has anyone had this happen? I'm on ios9, I'll be working on a project hit stop and whatever music that's loaded in my iTunes starts playing automatically. I usually don't have music on my iPad but with the ios9 update it seems to have transferred my purchases automatically. I deleted everything in iTunes but is there another way around this?

Slam-Cut

It has never happened to me, but I am still on iOS 8.
I do not recall such a thing in any post, so congratulations! You're the first. :o/

richD

Thanks! :)

Stiksi

That's an odd one. Have you tried restarting the device?

syrupcore

Yeah, I'd try a restart and a hard close of itunes/music (first). Sounds to me like there was a track playing in the Music app when NS was launched and it's 'conveniently' bringing you back to where you were before. Same is if you're playing music and get a phone call.

richD

Actually I deleted everything in the iTunes app. I never put music on my iPad but apparently with the ios9 update it automatically shares your purchases on all devices, which I didn't know until I stopped the playback in nano studio. I restarted the iPad thinking it might have been a glitch and then had to figure out where the songs were coming from (like I said I've never used iTunes on my iPad). Just a really odd thing to have happen.

Jeppan74

I think I know what might have happened, since the same thing happens to me a lot...
Do you use headphone while making music? For me it´s my headphone jack that´s a bit wonky, so when the headphones plug is turned in a special way in the jack, iTunes starts (as if you would have pressed the button on the remote on your headphones chord).
Does this sound familiar?

richD

Since I deleted everything in iTunes I'm not sure but that sounds VERY plausible. I do use my apple buds when I'm using the app. You might be onto something! :)