Employee Recognition Lapel Pins: Offering Quality Customized Recognition Lapel Pins

17 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

Employee recognition is an imperative way for businesses to increase loyalty, morale, and production and sales. This also leads to set up a friendly relation between employee and employer. Whether you run a fortune 500 company or a family owned business, employee recognition is something that you should not deprive. It is affective and affordable ways of letting employees know they are important and the hard work and effort they put in for the success of the company is priceless. There are a lot of the things which you can use to boost up your employees efficiency but among all the recognition lapel pins are deemed as the one of the most valuable and inspiring ways show your appreciation to your outstanding performers, dedicated volunteers, star employees, or employees of the year.

A custom made lapel pin a small yet the most effective emblem that indicates the achievement of one that belongs to a particular organization or a company. It looks great on the employees, increases moral, pride and dedication while promoting your brand. The driving force of an organization is their very hard working employees, who put up their efforts and a huge part of their life to the company. These employees deserve respect and a lot of attention. And thus rewarding them with the quality and customized employee recognition pins is the best way to say thanks for their years of dedication and hard work. These pins are regarded as a sign of employee's status and recognition in the workplace.

An employee recognition pin can be rewarded on special occasions such as: special certifications, years of service, employee of the month/quarter/year, on project completion, opening events, team building events, meeting, and other employee recognition events.

Now you might be wondering from where to get this quality and valuable employee recognition pins, then you will be glad to know that Employee Recognition Lapel Pins has come forward to help you out with all your recognition lapel pins needs.

With over 30 years of experience in this business, Employee Recognition Lapel Pinshas been committed to offering high quality employee recognition lapel pins at affordable rates. For more details and information, please visit Employeerecognitionlapelpins.com.

syrupcore

^ Matt, you really should treat yourself.

Harisonzamperla

Haha. WTF

Harisonzamperla

Who are these silly bots or spammers that work so hard to keep life interesting on the forums

Blip Interactive

It's funny, in the past I've normally tried to improve efficiency and production rate with those dumb prosaic solutions which everyone tries, such as improving tools and workflow, or cutting features and re-arranging dependencies etc. The nearest I've come to a lapel pin might have been sticking a fork or two in my leg to stay awake. Seems I've been doing it wrong. I don't wish to even imagine how much time I've wasted not knowing about this lapel pin phenomenon.

I think every remaining regular forum member should get a custom lapel pin with a design consisting of the NanoStudio logo inscribed with the tagline 'I died waiting for NS2'.

Slam-Cut

Perfect! Sign me up for one. Oh wait. Yeah, I just died.
I should have tried Matt's idea and stuck a fork in my leg.

If it is any consolation, NS2 isn't the only app stuck in a long redevelopment phase.

dendy

>> I think every remaining regular forum member should get a custom lapel pin with a design consisting of the NanoStudio logo inscribed with the tagline 'I died waiting for NS2'.

now, you killed me :-D :-D can't stop laughing :-D :-D i'm laughing zombie

tom_tm

'I died waiting for NS2'

LMFAO!!!!

I have WANT!

Stiksi

Lapel pins? RF tags allow for a much more reliable recognition even for those with sight issues. Want to really recognize your employees without resorting to laser surgery or other painful forms of therapy? Speedy RF tagging!

Blip, just put up a shop for the lapel pins! Even a t-shirt would be fine.

dendy

shirt is easy, use http://www.shirtinator.co.uk/design/personalised-t-shirts/ :-)) just ask Mr.Blip for logo in good quality / resoliution :)

Stiksi

Nah, I can do t-shirts at my office and I have a shop on Society6 but it wouldn't be Official Merch.

Slam-Cut

Will there be a new logo for NS2...?
Or is that a Blip Interactive logo?

Blip Interactive

I was thinking of going with this, but then someone told me it's already been done

Galaxyexplorer (not verified)

Always found it great to look at this nice NanoStudio logo.... almost like falling into twilight zone.
You must make a animated version for hypnosis.... and of course an LFO and envelopes curve which looks like the NanoStudio logo ;)

Slam-Cut

HA! Classic!
Not particularly optimistic though... :o/

tom_tm

Yeah, lots of red balloons circulating right now. However I fucking hate Banksy!

Slam-Cut

Is this the record holder for a spam bot post turning into a real-ish thread?

Stiksi

To me the Nanostudio Logo looks like a labyrinth that has an entrance but no way to get to the end… Wait, no that's how I use it!