Cannot connect to soundcloud

37 replies [Last post]
Slam-Cut

I am pretty sure you can do that from within SC. That's the way I added songs to the NS group back when there was a contest. I've never uploaded to SC from within NS. SC constantly takes away features, so I won't be surprised to hear that it is no longer possible.

I think the SC upload feature (in NS) will only get fixed in the new app, NS2.

Stiksi

Yep, you should be able to add pretty much anything into the NS group. It's not even moderated anymore. Hey, we should have another competition just to keep things happening!

BAD FUN

Thanks for the replies - I'll give it shot. Last time I tried to do it without using the app (admittedly a while ago), I couldn't get the songs posted to the group. My memory is rusty but I think it had something to do with the group being moderated by a "bot" or something to that effect that wouldn't process anything that didn't come from the iOS app. If that's changed - great. I'll try and get them posted today.

Slam-Cut

I think that the main reason Matt is developing NS2 is so he can run another contest.

kitejan

@Stiksi: Another competition would be good - not least keep the Nanostudio love going in this "quiet" time :-) Show that the old Nanostudio is still a capable piece of software even in these days of AUM, Cubasis and Auria.

Jeppan74

I need some creative boost, so I´m in!! :)

Stiksi

I'll open a contest thread.