decrepitude

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Harisonzamperla

Peep peep. Im a baby bird. Feed me music

Harisonzamperla

No but seriously. When is nanostudio 2 coming?

ElectricWombat

Mmmmm... I think it's one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions lol. In fact it's possible the sheer shock of its 'actual' release could make some users heads simultaneously explode (certainly SlamCut's for sure) ha ha - well summers finally on its way... you never know! :)

Slam-Cut

Nope, my head already exploded. Been gluing the pieces back together for a long time now and hope to have it done by the time NS2 is released. I'll have to wrap my head in a lot of duct tape prior to that so it doesn't explode again. I'm guessing on a Christmas to 1Q 2016 release for NS2, provided the duct tape holds Matt's head together. I heard that he used a whole roll of it on his noggin.

PS Patience Grasshopper

ElectricWombat

Ha ha ha ;)

mysticfm

While I am still wishing for NS2, because I haven't liked any of the alternatives thus far even as much as NS1, I'm just going to go on the record here as saying that my belief for quite a while now has been that unfortunately there will never be an NS2.

Having said that, I would be very pleased indeed to have to eat crow for that assertion someday soon. Sadly, I don't expect said meal of crow will become necessary.

Harisonzamperla

Ditto

Slam-Cut

Oh ye of little faith.
Once upon a time there wasn't a NS1.
NS1 came and the people were happy.
Rumors of NS2 make the people unhappy with their NS1.
The people are sad and no longer can make music with NS1.
NS1 is far better now than it ever was (many upgrades were had).
The Auria fans are happy, although they have waited for the new Auria for 2 years and still do not have it.
Tales of NS2 has flumoxed the fans of NS1.
How will the story end?
Will the magician work a magic spell and bring happiness to the land?
Or will the knights of the Dark Lord spread pestilence and doubt throughout the realm?

ElectricWombat

"The conclusion of the story continues to remain enshrouded in mysticism...until the wizard chooses to reveal his secret spell to the world...in the mean time; how the pixies and fairies like to ponder in the 'Garden of Eden'...much to the amusement of other dwellers in the forest..."

A 'nanopoem' by ElectricWombat

(inspired by SlamCut's prose)... Ha ha ;)

Galaxyexplorer (not verified)

So... when will NanoStudio 3 come out? :P

Harisonzamperla

Hahaha. That was good

Slam-Cut

Since I am guessing that when NS2 comes out we will be in iOS 9, we should be looking for NS3 sometime around iOS 16. That's a crazy thought.

Galaxyexplorer (not verified)

When i learned something about music software in the last few years that no developer could hold his own deadlines and major releases without some bad happenings....

It would be to boring otherwise ;)

Slam-Cut

I think you are right. I would prefer to wait a little longer and have the new app be better.

ElectricWombat

Everything's cool, NS1 works just great on my ageing iPhone 4s (and I don't expect that NS2 will) and I got plenty of fun IOS toys to play with in the mean time ;)

PS - I think I just totally screwed up the MusicAppBlog with a gigantic wombat post (and several repost attempts) oops - sorry John; hopefully you'll see the funny side and mend it (my bad) lol :)