Eden Synth VST

2 replies [Last post]
Joebro097

Hi everyone,

I've not been on here in ages so the chances are this could have already been requested. But I have recently moved to Ableton live, although I am not a fan of the synths they provide and whats more I have really started to produce some unique sounds out of the Eden synth which I can't seem to replicate in the synths Ableton provides.

I was just wondering if it would be a possibility if there could be a VST version of the eden synth, so that people if they choose can use it in other programs such as Ableton, FL, Logic etc.

I just figured it might be handy for people like myself who have started music production in Nano but have chosen to move onto different software.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Darko

Hi Joebro097,

I think that Matt has definitively the knowledge for converting TRG and Eden into VSTs, but I am not sure if he wants to do that at all. Yes, it would make lives of people who do remixes and mixes with other apps easier, instead of vicious cycle of exporting/rendering, checking, not-good, and redoing process, but we have to understand that the focus of NS is in mobile market, desktop editions being provided for convenience.

I once also asked the same question here: http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/3651

Regards

Joebro097

Thanks for the reply man, I understand what you mean, I guess it's not top priority right now. Cheers for letting me know though :)