NanoStudio V1.44 now available in the app store

5 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

V1.44 incorporates the latest Audiobus 2 SDK, so theoretically it should carry on working when the public version of iOS 8 arrives.

Audiobus 2 now uses IAA as its underlying protocol, so NanoStudio should work with IAA-only apps. Theoretically.

Sadly, Audiobus 2 drops support for iOS 5 and 6 so NanoStudio also has to wave goodbye to these iOS versions. If you're still on iOS 5/6, you'll still be able to download NanoStudio V1.43 from the app store.

Compatibility issues == boring.

syrupcore

Thanks for the update!

acaonweb

wow, from auria now i can see Nanostudio as IAA but when i plug in the channelstrip Nanostudio as IAA device, then in Nanostudio i haven't any auria control. so the question is: how can i record into the IAA host (auria) from Nanostudio?
Thanx in advance.

Fabrizio

dendy

acaonweb: first - you need run nanostudio manually (run it from host app doesn't work, at least in BeatMaker2 it doesn't work) ... then simply hit record in auria, switch to nanostudio (normally using ios task manager :-) and play :)

acaonweb

ok, thanx :)

Slam-Cut

AudiouBus glitch: now pressing the red REC button does not stop the recording in TRG. I tried this with Alchemy and Nave, and with both apps I had to return to NS TRG page to press Stop.
Oopsies...