50% off this weekend - NanoStudio is 4 years old!

22 replies [Last post]
Blip Interactive

I was recently contacted by a long term user, Zac Laurent, who pointed out that NanoStudio was 4 this week. To be honest it had quite slipped my mind, but Zac shares the same birthday and remembered getting a copy on the same day.

Seems a reasonable excuse for a 50% discount this weekend!

MCOBigBen

Four years old! Damn.

Here's a list of the all the music apps released in those 4 years that I use more than NanoStudio:

Yeah.

Flectron

Hey Blip...any plans for a "Nanostudio 2"?

MCOBigBen

http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/10037

That's the latest in a long line of references to the development of NS2.

Galaxyexplorer (not verified)

Happy Birthday NanoStudio!

Flectron

Thanks MCOBigBen.

Cpu Red

I do find it a bit ironic that this post is here where pretty much only folks who have bought the program are going to see it. :) tell your friends everybody!

sch

Still the best iOS sequencing app I've ever used (and I've bought and tried them all)!

tom_tm

"Here's a list of the all the music apps released in those 4 years that I use more than NanoStudio:

Yeah."

Gotta say, I couldn't have said it better myself. ;-)

Happy birthday Nanostudio, you beautiful thing. :)

m2n2l2

Happy birthday! =)

Galaxyexplorer (not verified)

Indeed, i saw that the official NanoStudio sound cloud group counts over 25000 tracks (i just made 100 of them in the past ; ). Maybe it´s soon time for another competition..... the last is a while ago ; )

syrupcore

Happy birthday Nanostudio!

Slam-Cut

What everybody said.

Happy Birthday!!
NS has been responsible for getting a lot of musicians back into music, including me. So, a big "THANK YOU!" to you Matt!

Jeppan74

Happy B-day NS!!! You´ve brought so much happiness (and some frustration) to my life!!

r0cc0

Happy Birthday to the best mobile production software IMO! Matt is a flippin genius, the workflow is more intuitive and helps me create better than 30K of hardware and software I currently own. Fruitys mobile software is the biggest joke, however their groove software looks very promising, if/when it becomes available for iPad. Team up with Lennard Addink and take this thing to the next level.

syrupcore

In case anyone else had to look it up too... Lennard Addink created Sylenth http://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/ I didn't know anything about it but holy shit is that a great sounding synth. No 64bit on OSX yet.

Slam-Cut

@syrupcore: Thanks for that tip. Sylenth does sound amazing. I will have to keep it in mind when I get back into Desktop DAWs/VSTs. Nice looking synth.

giotti

Happy fifth, NanoStudio! Still waitin' for that NanoStudio NG...

giotti

Happy fifth, NanoStudio! Still waitin' for that NanoStudio NG...

tom_tm

5 years old and Nanostudio is still my first go-to-tool for getting stuff done. That really does say a lot doesn't it? Especially when compared to how much else has been and gone?

syrupcore

What Tom said.

Divesh bhardwaj

Hi nano studio has good module but always lake of some next generation smart tools like beatmaker cubasis and others ios seqencer . Please add some spacials tools for it as unique . No doubt it was the first ios daw as unique as launched so kindly improve in LFO , FX . Eden is also required as us multi sample sound for good performance as Korg im1...... Waiting ... Once again with nano studio

Divesh bhardwaj

Hi nano studio has good module but always lake of some next generation smart tools like beatmaker cubasis and others ios seqencer . Please add some spacials tools for it as unique . No doubt it was the first ios daw as unique as launched so kindly improve in LFO , FX . Eden is also required as us multi sample sound for good performance as Korg im1...... Waiting ... Once again with nano studio