Nanostudio Forum App for iOS (Request)

2 replies [Last post]
DD

Hi, I'm new to posting thread here in Nanostudio forum. So, the reason I started this topic is that I am curious if this forum could have its own app. Maybe making this forum more simple for posting and replying to comments, easier to share tracks without logging in to PC. And also, maybe "Anonymous" mode? Anyway, my point here is that maybe if someone could make an app for this forum, it might be easier to access this web. So, yeah... I'm not rushing anyone to make this app just for me but it could be a great app for everyone who use this forum. =)

Slam-Cut

I think there is an app for that. It is called Pro Boards. There are probably many.

This forum is not on Pro Boards. I'm not sure what it takes to get a forum on that app, or if there is reason enough to get Blip Interactive to decide to jump through the necessary hoops to be part of one of those apps. Probably not too difficult, but it certainly comes with headaches.

Since NS is an app for the iPhone/iPad, everyone can access the forum with their iDevice. I like Chrome, but Safari is standard. I don't see the need for an additional app right now. While the Development Team is currently quite busy on NS2, perhaps they will consider upgrading the forum for the release of NS2. Seems like that would be a better timing, but that will be next year.

Cpu Red

Go to recent posts, touch the bottom of your idevice screen, click the icon that looks like a square with an arrow pointing up out of it, choose add to home screen. There ya go now nanostudio forums is an app on your iphone.