Recent comments

• Submission news   8 years 4 weeks ago

Woo!

The app has just changed status to 'In Review'!

It's 9am at Apple so let's hope they can get it tested this working day.

"do whatever you do to relax "..beer + curry tonight then :) fingers crossed they get to it soon.

Cheers,
    LW.

It's worth all the waiting and I enjoy very much all the developments that are going on...I would say sensational, but that is as it goes with a sensational app....cheers to Blip Interactive!
    regards,
    Profundis

sound advice sir, and i am sure you're doing a little of the aforementioned yourself now the hard work's been done!

i have just ordered myself a little pair of bedside table monitor speakers so i can get some nice sound when i compose on nanostudio when i'm laying back. these are nice thoughts...

look forward to release day!

what? did someone say release nanostudio for PC and MAC now?

• NanoStudio 1.0 has been submitted to Apple   8 years 4 weeks ago

Tuesday was always the earliest day that NanoStudio would go on sale, not the actual day.

It's still waiting in Apple's queue to be reviewed unfortunately, and no indication is given of how close it is.

The best way to get up to the minute news without having to check the forums would be to subscribe to the Twitter feed. I'll tweet as soon as I hear anything.

http://www.twitter.com/BlipInteractive

• Price announcement   8 years 4 weeks ago

The main reason i got an iphone last week was for the possibility of writing music on the go. I was looking forward to checking out Beatmaker and was prepared to spend £11.99 on it. Then i spotted it had dropped to £5.99 and thought my luck was in... Then i found out about Nanostudio! Who cares if i cant make calls on my phone ;-) if i can record an idea on the fly (and have soooo many options, tweaks, effects) im a happy man! This app is looking/sounding amazing and for what it is i think £11.99 is a bargin! 25% off? Even better! I just wish apple would hurry up and let us at it!

www.dekoy.co.uk

its 21 July and nothing on apple store

• release date ?????   8 years 4 weeks ago

• Oh man, can't wait.   8 years 4 weeks ago

• Is anyone else...   8 years 4 weeks ago

Worrying myself now..still checking :) oh dear.

Fingers crossed, deep breaths. Soon come.

• Jazz Lounge demo added   8 years 4 weeks ago

tnx for answer me ;) . apple so delay O M G !

Also a previous forum lurker, I woke up this morning genuinely excited that it was NanoStudio release day and was gutted that Apple hadn't approved it yet!

I'm a NanoStudio addict.

Use the link at the top of the thread (http://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/media.php) and scroll down to Jazz Lounge, it is a streaming MP3. The download link will work when the app is approved - still waiting on apple (due today, but there are delays).

where is the jazz demo ? where is the link ? and why download link for windows not working ?

The rumour that I heard was that priority was being given to universal apps to push the iPad - this might account for the delay.

• synth as sampler   8 years 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my question
    It really helped me to understand somewhat the process and implementation
    wireless transfer has never been an issue for me
    but I can see the advantage of a straight transfer via usb in not so perfect router conditions

Another point of interest for me was the idea of one day having Note Timeshifting
    I saw that VoiceKeyboard By Terry Demco had tried this resulting in long processing times to even do a few seconds sample across the keyboard
    All this is so fascinating to me and mind boggling to think of all that you must have to figure out and brainstorm to come up with an app like nanostudio
    best of luck and can't wait to make some music on a bench in central park

From what I've seen tons of apps submitted recently have been waiting for a while. Perhaps because so many apps are still being submitted with iOS4 updates?

Still 'waiting for review' for almost a whole week now - it's not gonna happen I reckon.

its 20 - 7 - 2010 andnothing at i-tunes

I just posted on Computer Music's facebook page to spread the word and send emails!

I put a request in also..

Ok. I emailed Steve and gave him some kind words regarding Apple, the iPhone 4 the great job he does doing the keynotes and planting a small seed there about a great little app I know that would be perfect to be featured in one of there iPhone commercials where they several apps... Like the ones we see on TV. Let hope my "Inception" move work. I did inform him that I'm just a customer and not the creator of the app looking for publicity. I even game him my real name. The initials at least. Stating the once "approved" he should check it out. I think he'll like it....
    Let see if he bites...
    T.Lacy

OK, put my request in, to apple, asked them to please approve it ASAP, and told them a lot of people are anxiously awaiting to purchase the app. Now if everyone does this, maybe it will hurry the process a long a bit.